Monday, January 13, 2014

Assigments :

well I spend time with my family I went to this beautiful places  I don't know the name but it was nice I had fun with my family I bought  things for my little brother and for my little sisters my sister bought me presents and make food I helped her to fix the table for the family I loved doing that because its fun my little sisters helped me to all my family came over my house and we spend time talking about are family  memories   I was a little sad because I waned to spend the charismas with my mom and brothers but they were in Mexico so they couldn't   come over as my other family but I was happy because everyone was together  we eat tamales a Mexican food that it taste so good lol  well yeah that's all what I did on my 3 Week Christmas Break  :*  

No comments:

Post a Comment