Monday, June 2, 2014

Class reflection!!!

Class reflection!!!
1.                What did you like best about this class? What I like best about this class is that the teacher, teaches us how to type without looking at the keyboard and that we took notes to know how to use the computer and that we always had free time when we did good in class.

2.   What did you dislike about this class? What I dislike about this class was that the teacher talked too much and that we couldn’t talk to are classmates and that we needed to ask for permeation for everything.
3.   What can you recommend to improve the class? What I recommend to improve this class is to always bring your composition book and follow all instructions that the teacher instruct.

4.   What will you always remember about this class? What I will remember about this class is the fun times I had with my classmates and teacher and all the things I learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment